You want a stunning smile that gives you the confidence to express yourself. Porcelain veneers are an effective way to achieve that goal because they can make your teeth look whiter, straighter, and better-proportioned. Due to the popularity of this cosmetic dentistry service, patients frequently ask us, “How much do porcelain veneers cost?”
Veneers are not a one-size-fits-all treatment, meaning the price varies significantly between patients. It’s difficult to provide you with a cost estimate without meeting with you in person to evaluate your specific case. Dr. Keith Ogawa will happily discuss the amount that you can expect to pay for porcelain veneers during your in-office consultation.
Factors That Affect The Price of Veneers
Though the price tag for veneers varies, several universal factors impact the amount that you can expect to pay, including:
- Material: Not all dental veneers are created equal. Several different materials are used to make these restorations, the most common being porcelain and composite resin.
Porcelain veneers are made of a dental ceramic that has several advantages over composite material. For example, veneers made of porcelain tend to look the most natural, since they mimic the enamel of natural teeth. Additionally, they have superior stain-resistance.
Porcelain veneers are often the longest lasting and strongest option. However, porcelain veneers usually cost a bit more than their composite counterparts. Dr. Ogawa chooses to exclusively offer porcelain veneers because of their benefits.
- Quality: Just as veneers can differ in terms of material, they can also be set apart by their quality. Dr. Ogawa is committed to providing you with the highest quality of veneers. He partners with a reputable dental lab to ensure your veneers meet strict standards.
- Number of veneers: The number of veneers needed to correct aesthetic dental concerns varies between patients. If you have an isolated issue such as a chipped tooth, you may only require one veneer. If your concerns span multiple teeth, Dr. Ogawa will likely suggest several veneers.
- Treatments needed to become a candidate: Ideal veneer candidates must have good oral health. If you have gum disease or another concern, Dr. Ogawa will need to treat that issue before proceeding with cosmetic services.
If you require any general dentistry treatments in order to be eligible for veneers, you should factor those services into your total cost. However, keep in mind that general dentistry treatments are often covered in part by insurance.
- Your choice of dentist: The skill and experience of your dentist can affect the cost of your treatments. Services performed by an experienced, highly trained dentist like Dr. Ogawa may cost more than those performed by someone with less training. While Dr. Ogawa knows that cost is an important consideration when pursuing dental treatment, he believes that achieving beautiful, life-changing results is priceless.
Dr. Ogawa has over 25 years of dental experience. He received advanced dental training at LVI, the most prestigious post-graduate institute. Furthermore, Dr. Ogawa only sees one patient at a time, allowing him to provide you with his unhurried, individualized attention. He looks forward to helping you enhance your smile with porcelain veneers.
Learn More About The Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Lake Oswego
Dr. Ogawa and his team will happily discuss the cost of veneers during your consultation. While we understand that you may be on a budget, we don’t want cost to stand between you and a beautiful smile. Our friendly staff will gladly walk you through our flexible payment and financing options.
Call 503-636-4069 today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Ogawa. At Contemporary Dental Health, we welcome patients from Lake Oswego, West Linn, and Portland, Oregon.